Effective on 1st November 2021
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully as they contain important information about your legal rights, remedies and obligations. By accessing or using the Antgage Platform, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms.
1. Information about us
- We are Antgage Pte Ltd, a company registered in Singapore with our registered office at 2 Orchard Link, Singapore 237978.
- We operate www.antgage.com (“Site”)
- To contact us, please refer to our Contact us page.
2. How we use your personal information
3. The service we provide
- The Site allows you to find and connect with people, groups, business organizations and others that matter to you.
- You must register an account in order to access the contents of the Site.
- You must provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process. You are advised to keep the information on your profile page up-to-date at all times.
- The Site is not for use by anyone under the age of 16.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account credentials and may not disclose your credentials to any third party. You must immediately notify us if you have any reason to suspect that your credentials have been lost, stolen, misappropriated or otherwise compromised or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized usage of your account.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy of the content posted by users.
- You have full control of the information that you wish to post on the site. All posted content will be deemed as public information and hence, if you do not wish to reveal certain information, do not post the content.
- As user verification on the Internet is difficult, we do not assume any responsibility for the confirmation of any User’s identity.
- Users may use the Site to promote their events, gigs or products. If you are interested to purchase said event, gigs or products from these users, you may contact the relevant users through the Site. Any engagement shall be through mutual agreement between the users and Antgage at no material time is a party to the said agreement.
- Due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee the continuous and uninterrupted availability and accessibility of the Site. We may restrict the availability of the Site or certain areas of features thereof, if it is necessary in view of capacity limits, the security or integrity of our servers, or to carry out maintenance measures to ensure the proper or improved function of the Site. We may improve, enhance and modify the Site and introduce new functions and features from time to time.
4. Prohibited Activity
- You agree that you will not:
- Create a false identity on the Site, misrepresent your identity, create a profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another account. For group and business account, you must be a recognized member of the group/business;
- Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons or any other technology) to scrape the Services or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Site;
- Override any security feature or bypass or circumvent any access controls or use limits of the Site (such as caps on keyword searches or profile views);
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Site, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without our prior written consent;
- Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others;
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights. For example, do not copy or distribute (except through the available sharing functionality) the posts or other content of others without their permission.
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Site or any related technology that is not open source;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Site, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
- Monitor the Site’s availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose.
5. Modification of these Terms
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time in accordance with this provision. If we make changes to these Terms, we will post the revised Terms on the Site and update the “Last Updated” date at the top of the Terms.
6. Other important Terms
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under a Contract to another organization, but this will not affect your rights or our obligation under these Terms.
- Each paragraph of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authorities decide that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- These Terms are governed and constructed in accordance with Singapore law.